Devonshire Recruiting and Consulting is currently looking for mulitple experienced Software Engineers responsible for full life cycle development for our Boston-based client. This company is growing and if you have the talent below, contact me!
- Perform top-level system trade studies and design decisions. Ensure coherent flow-down of requirements and design concepts across the software architecture
- Create software, integrate new sensor data sources, and integrate existing off-the-shelf capabilities into products.
- Perform day-to-day software engineering activities including analysis, design, integration and test.
- Identify issues early in the design process and initiate corrective action to maintain engineering success.
- Travel to R&D international sites to deploy and validate software in the field
- Support the business development process by participating bid and proposal preparation
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering. A Masters’ degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record of success in software development efforts, performing analysis and design, and integration of software solutions
- Experience with software development life-cycle, and supporting products in production
- Experience with the following technologies
- Database technologies (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, etc)
- Web-based data visualization (Flot, D3, Highcharts, etc)
- Website frameworks (RoR, Django, flask, etc)
- Azure, AWS Services